Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 is now official in the Philippines
Xiaomi has officially pulled off the veil of its newest products, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5. It’s a promising handset, equipped with midrange flagship-like specs and retailing for a very attractive price.
Chief among the goodies you’ll get should you choose to get this phone (spoiler: you should) include: a reliable Snapdragon 636 processor, a more than sufficient RAM-storage combo of 4GB/64GB, a respectable 18:9 Full HD+ display, and a hefty 4,000mAh battery.
On this post, we give you the lowdown on Xiaomi’s newest bang-for-buck smartphone, from specs, local pricing, and availability.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 5.99-inch Full HD+ IPS display
- 64GB expandable storage, via microSD (up to 128GB)
- 12-megapixel f/1.9 and 5-megapixel f/2.0 rear cameras with PDAF, LED Flash, and EIS
- 13-megapixel front camera with LED Flash
- 4G LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS, Fingerprint scanner
- Android Nougat with MIUI 9. 5
- 4000mAh battery
The Redmi Note 5 retails for Php 11,990 for the 4GB/64GB version. Interested buyers can flock authorized Mi stores and Lazada come May 15, 2018 to buy the new device.