Sony Cyber-shot RX100 VI available in the Philippines, pre-orders start
A Sony A7 III that can fit in your pocket!
Sony has announced a promising addition to its Cyber-shot line with the Sony Cyber-shot RX100VI, a point-and-shoot with a large-aperture sensor and a crazy fast autofocus.
First announced in June, Sony’s new P&S flagship is now up for pre-orders in the Philippines. Pricing details aren’t official yet, but those who want to secure themselves a unit may place a downpayment of PHP 4,000 on select stores and establishments. Pre-orders entitle buyers to a free 64GB memory card and an ACC-TRDX battery kit.
Check out the poster below.
The Sony Cyber-shot RX100VI sports a ZEISS Vario-Sonar T 24-200mm with a f2.4-f4.5 wide aperture sensor, making it an able and versatile shooter for most shooting conditions. It also has an insanely fast autofocus at 0.3 seconds—to date, the fastest in the world.
Check out the full list of specs below.
- 20.1MP 1″ Exmor RS BSI CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI
- ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* f/2.8-4.5 Lens
- 24-200mm (35mm Equivalent)
- UHD 4K30p Video with HLG & S-Log3 Gammas
- HFR Mode for Full HD Video up to 960 fps
- 0.39″ 2.36m-Dot OLED Pop-Up EVF
- 3.0″ 921.6k-Dot 180° Tilting Touchscreen
- Fast Hybrid AF System with 315 Points
- ISO 12800 and 24 fps Continuous Shooting
The Sony Cyber-shot RX100VI is listed at USD 1,199 Stateside, which translates roughly to PHP 60,000 when converted.