OPPO Find X unveils official price
Buckle your worn-out belts even tighter and find where you’ve stashed your extra kidney to sell because OPPO just unveiled the official pricing for their uber-premium smartphone, the OPPO Find X. And just to get it out of the way…it’s NOT a cheap phone.
The smartphone—which uses a retractable camera system, making itself virtually bezelless—is OPPO’s most innovative yet, complete with top-of-the-line specs to go with it. It has a 6.4-inch 19.5:9 OLED Panoramic Arc Screen display with 2340 x 1080 resolution, a Snapdragon 845 processor, 8GB RAM, and 256GB internal storage.
The cameras are no joke, either—a stealth cam-sys that houses 16MP + 20MP dual rear cameras and a 25MP front camera.
Here’s the full spec sheet:
- 6.4-inch 19.5:9 OLED Panoramic Arc Screen display @ 2340 x 1080px, ~401ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 2.8GHz octa-core processor
- Adreno 630
- 16MP f/2.0 + 20MP f/2.2 PDAF OIS dual cameras with dual-LED flash
- 25MP f/2.0 front camera
- Stealth 3D Camera
- 3D AI Selfie Capture
- O-Face 3D Face Recognition
- Dual-nano SIM
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Low-power mic w/ DSP module
- NXP noise reduction
- Voice unlock
- USB Type-C
- ColorOS 5.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android P supported”
- 3,730mAh battery w/ VOOC Flash Charge
- 156.7 x 74.2 x 9.6 mm
- Bordeaux Red, Glacier Blue
The OPPO Find X is officially listed to sell at a whopping PHP 49,990. That’s more expensive than most of its Western rivals, so it would be interesting to see how this plays out for OPPO. Pre-orders start on August 10. Read the mechanics here.