LG unveils entry-level LG K30 for the US market
Following the release of the G7 ThinQ, LG has unveiled its partnership with T-Mobile for its entry-level offering, the LG K30. It features a Snapdragon processor and support for fast-charging. Outside, it looks just like the 2018 version of LG’s more capable K10.
Check out the specs for the LG K30.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 5.3-inch In-cell Touch display, 720 x 1280 resolution
- 32GB of expandable storage
- 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF and LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, NFC, Fingerprint scanner
- 2880mAh removable battery with fast charging
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat
The LG K30 is currently available in the US for $225 (approximately P11,700+ when converted). No details have been announced when it will arrive in the Philippines, if at all.