LG announces new flagship, the LG G7 ThinQ
LG has recently announced its newest flagship, the LG G7 ThinQ. The announcement comes from a recent press launch in New York. The smartphone, which is poised as a multimedia beast, sports a few interesting features, chiefly its dual 16.3-megapixel rear cameras, Boombox speaker, and support for DTS:X 3D, making it the first phone to support DTS’ most immersive sound experience yet.
Here’s everything you need to know about the LG G7, including specs, pricing, release date, and where you can buy it.
LG G7 ThinQ specs:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor
- Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 6.1-inch QHD+ FullVision display, 3120×1440 resolution, Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 100 percent DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR 10 Compliant
- 128GB expandable storage, via microSD
- 16-megapixel f/1.6 primary rear camera with PDAF, OIS, LED flash, laser autofocus
- 16-megapixel f/1.9 wide-angle rear camera
- 8-megapixel f/1.9 front camera
- Dual SIM
- Quad DAC, DTS:X 3D, Boombox speaker
- WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Fingerprint scanner, IP68 certification, ThinQ AI
- 3000mAh battery with QuickCharge 3.0 and wireless charging
- Android 8.0 Oreo
The LG G7 ThinQ is available in New Platinum Gray, New Aurora Black, New Moroccan Blue, and Raspberry Red. Official pricing and availability are yet to be announced by LG.