iPhone X Will Arrive In The Philippines in December
Mark your calendars! Tell your burgis friends! The iPhone X is almost here. Apple’s prized bezel-less flagship is scheduled to arrive in the Philippines come December.
Here are some of the specs of the phone.
- 5.8-inch all-screen OLED display @ 2436 x 1125px, 458ppi
- HDR TrueTone, 3D Touch, Oleophobic coating
- Apple A11 Bionic Chip
- 64GB, 256GB internal storage
- 12MP f/1.8 wide-angle + 12MP f/2.4 telephoto rear cameras: Dual OIS, Quad LED Flash
- 7MP TrueDepth Camera w/ Face ID
- 4G LTE
- Single SIM (Nano)
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo
- NFC (Apple Pay)
- IP67 Water and Dust Resistance
- Stereo Speaker
- Qi Wireless Charging
- Apple iOS 11
- No battery info (up to 2 hours longer than iPhone 7)
- 143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7mm
- Colors: Space Gray, Silver
Read more about the iPhone X:
The iPhone X will arrive in the Philippines on December 1st, though no pricing has been made official. Tell us in the comments, or on Twitter (@teamtypist, @armanddc), if you’re going to get the iPhone X once it hits stores.
Source: YugaTech // Featured Image: YugaTech, CNET