Infinix Zero 5 Is Finally Here!
In the market for a smartphone but on a tight budget? You might want to add Infinix Zero 5 to your list. It’s a robust mid-range smartphone that’s capable thanks to its speedy octa-core processor and its hefty 6GB RAM. It’s also equipped with a supposedly very able dual camera system, and a surprisingly snappy overall phone performance.
And guess what? It’s finally available in the Philippines. I’ll get to that, but first, a little housekeeping:
Infinix Zero 5 full list of specs
- 5.98-inch 16:9 aspect ratio Full HD IPS display @ 1080 x 1920 pixels, with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- MediaTek Helio P25 MT6757 2.6GHz Octa-Core
- Mali T880 MP2 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB Internal Storage
- expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- 12MP Sony IMX386, f/2.0 aperture + 13MP telephoto, f/2.6 aperture, 2x optical zoom rear cameras, with dual-tone LED flash
- 16MP f/2.0 aperture front camera with LED flash
- 4G VoLTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Fingerprint Scanner
- USB Type-C
- Android 7.0 Nougat with XOS 3.0
- 4,350mAh battery with fast charging
- 166.38 x 82.38 x 7.95mm
- Champagne Gold, Bordeaux Red, and Sandstone Black
Infinix Zero 5 price, release date, and where to buy in the Philippines
Starting December 12th, Lazada will be selling the phone for 13,999 PHP as part of the 12.12 segment of their ongoing Online Revolution Sale. Lazada will keep the phone for sale for only three months starting that date.
Source: Infinix, Lazada