You Can Buy The iPhone X Right Now, But It’s Going To Cost You
We’ve speculated that the iPhone X is going to cost an arm and a leg. Welp, it’s now confirmed. Widget City, a trusted online gadget store, has listed on their website Apple’s long-gestured flagship at the crazy-high price of 105,000 PHP for the 256GB model. If you’re tight on budget, maybe the 64GB model will appeal more to you. It costs 90,000.
Just kidding. It’s still eye-gougingly expensive. Maybe we should update our list of things you can buy instead of an iPhone X?
But hey, no one’s stopping you from making the purchase if you’ve got the money. To sway you into making the purchase, know that you’d be the first few in the Philippines who’ll get their hands on the phone. And the specs are, well, amazing.
Take a look:
- 5.8-inch all-screen OLED display @ 2436 x 1125px, 458ppi
- HDR TrueTone, 3D Touch, Oleophobic coating
- Apple A11 Bionic Chip
- 64GB, 256GB internal storage
- 12MP f/1.8 wide-angle + 12MP f/2.4 telephoto rear cameras: Dual OIS, Quad LED Flash
- 7MP TrueDepth Camera w/ Face ID
- 4G LTE
- Single SIM (Nano)
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo
- NFC (Apple Pay)
- IP67 Water and Dust Resistance
- Stereo Speaker
- Qi Wireless Charging
- Apple iOS 11
- No battery info (up to 2 hours longer than iPhone 7)
- 143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7mm
- Colors: Space Gray, Silver
Widget City’s pricing is only double because the phones have been bought early. The official pricing, of course, Apple is yet to announce. Though we’re quite certain it will follow Apple’s original pricing of $999. Which is approximately around 50,000 PHP.
Still expensive, but at least you only have to sell one kidney instead of two.
Source: Widget City // Featured Image: Getty Images