Huawei P20 Pro: Get it at Php 36,900 Off When You Trade In Your Phone
If you’ve been wanting to get your hands on the Huawei P20 Pro, now is the best time to do it. Huawei has officially announced trade-ins for the device, which promises interested buyers substantial discounts depending on the phone they’re trading in. Discounts, according to the post on Huawei Philippines’ Facebook, will be based on the appraised value of the customers’ phones.
Below is the list of phones that Huawei will accept:
- Apple iPhone 5s and up
- Huawei Nova 2i, P9 and up, Mate 8 and up
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro and J7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 and up, Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and up, Samsung Galaxy S6 and up
Phones may be traded-in at selected Huawei concept stores and kiosks. An additional Php 4,000 discount will be given to those who choose to trade-in their phones on April 28th.
See below the complete list of participating Huawei stores:
- HUAWEI concept store SM Mall of Asia
- HUAWEI concept store SM North EDSA
- HUAWEI concept store SM Davao
- HUAWEI concept store SM Cebu
- HUAWEI concept store SM Dasmarinas
- HUAWEI kiosk SM Pampanga
The Huawei P20 Pro is the company’s leap toward better smartphone photography. It sports not two, but three Leica-branded lenses for its rear camera system. Coupled with its use of AI tech, Huawei is promising a superior photographing experience versus their competitors.
For more information about Huawei’s flagship, check out the post(s) below: