Huawei Officially Unveils Its Cheap, Hi-Spec Flagship, Honor V10
Huawei is killing it this year. Both the Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro make for worthy adversaries to the year’s best phones. And at half both phones’ price point is the Nova 2i, a robust mid-ranger that sports not one but two dual-camera systems. Lest we forget, Huawei also has another impressive lineup called Honor. And last year’s Honor 8 was a gorgeous, powerful piece of mobile computing—at least for its price.
This year, they’re doubling down on deca with the Honor V10. It closely resembles the Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro in terms of things under the hood but maintains that signature luster we’ve learned to love from the previous Honor devices. Check out the speclist.
Huawei Honor V10 Specs
- Android 8.0 Oreo, EMUI 8.0
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 5.99-inch Full HD+ 2.5D Glass Display,
- 2160 x 1080 pixel resolution
- Kirin 970 64-bit octa-core processor
- Mali-G72 MP4 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB internal storage
- 4G, LTE
- WiFi, WiFi hotspot
- 20-megapixel + 16-megapixel with phase detection and laser autofocus, dual tone dual-LED flash, f/1.8 aperture
- 13-megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- Colors: Aurora Blue, Red, Gold, Black
- 3,750mAh battery
The Huawei Honor V10 was announced in China and has been priced at CNY2,699 (~Php20,600) for the 4GB variant and CNY3,499 (~Php26,700) for the 6GB one. No official word on international availability yet, but rest assured we’ll update you when details become available.
Source: Android Authority