ASUS Zenfone Max M1: Beastly Battery and Capable Cameras for Cheaps
ASUS has unveiled in its #Backto5 event a smartphone that’s billed the “battery king for photographers”, the ASUS Zenfone Max M1. Why’s that? Well, the thing is beefed with a 13MP + 8MP dual rear camera system and a hefty 4,000 mAh battery which should last shutterbugs a good day’s worth of use.
What’s more, the ASUS Zenfone Max M1 sits at a very comfortable price point, making it a very attractive buy for lower-end consumers.
Here’s everything you need to know about ASUS’ newest budget contender, the ASUS Zenfone Max M1.
ASUS Zenfone Max M1 Philippines: Specs
- 5.5-inch HD+ IPS display @ 1440 x 720px
- 2.5D glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425/430 CPU
- Adreno 308/505 GPU
- 2/3GB RAM
- 16/32GB internal storage
- expandable up to 256GB via microSD (dedicated slot)
- Dual 13MP f/2.0 aperture + 8MP 120-degree wide-angle rear cameras w/ LED flash
- 8MP front camera w/ softlight LED flash
- 4G LTE
- Dual SIM (Dual standby)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Fingerprint scanner
- ASUS ZenUI 5.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- 4,000mAh battery
- Colors: Deepsea Black, Sunlight Gold, Ruby Red
ASUS Zenfone Max M1 Philippines: Pricing, Release, and Where to Buy
ASUS has yet to release details regarding the phone’s local availability, but the company has revealed in its press release the official pricing of the Zenfone Max M1, which sits at Php 8,995.00.