Want to Apply for an AEON Credit Loan? Here’s How.
If you want to buy gadgets and appliances in installment without using a credit card, you’d be delighted to know that there are ways. One of them is thru refinancing companies like AEON Credit, which grants its users loans for gadget, computer, and appliance purchases, and then some more. This means you can get a significant purchase—for example, the iPhone X—and pay in small, more manageable increments.
Applying is fairly easy and the process is straightforward. On this post, we share with you exactly how you can apply for an AEON Credit Loan—and get approved.
How to Apply for an AEON Credit and Get Approved, in 6 steps:
In order to get approved, you need to go through six different steps, as illustrated below:
- Prepare 2 valid IDs (at least one of which should be government-issued).
- Go to a partner store and select the product you wish to amortize.
- Submit your application to an AEON sales promoter who will assist you with your loan application.
- Upon approval, pay any applicable charges (downpayment, etc.)
- Take home your purchased item.
- Settle monthly payments until the item is fully paid.
Prepare the Following Requirements:
Depending on the product you’re purchasing, AEON may ask for:
- 2 valid IDs (Passport, Company ID, Driver’s license, Voter’s ID, etc.)
- Proof of billing (Electric, telco, internet, water, etc.)
- Proof of income (bank statements, credit card statements, payslips, etc.)
These are obviously not official, but the more documents you have with you the easier you will be able to prove to AEON that you’re capable to pay for the item on a monthly basis.
You may also want to check out the below matrix to know how much interest your loan will incur:
Let us know how it goes!